Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The holidays!!

Today is my last day of work before the Thanksgiving holiday. Five uninterrupted days of bliss. And work.

There is so much to do! I've got about 12k more words to do on my novel and I've got cookies and pies to bake. And some sort of out of the ordinary breakfast for Thanksgiving morning. I've got a hallway and kitchen to paint. And some Christmas decorations to hang. And a list to make of all the rest of the things that need to be done before the big party in two and a half weeks!

Chris is going to work on the office. As in cleaning it out so it could actually be used as an office/guest room. He/we are also going to install a new programmable thermostat, new smoke alarm, new timers, switches, and switch plates. That'll be lots of things to take pictures of and post on here.

I'm really looking forward to it all. Even though, I'm slightly nervous about Thanksgiving dinner with his family. Eeee!

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger